With PrestaShop 1.6 you now have the option to show or hide modules on mobile, and tablet devices. If you can’t work out why the module does not appear on the mobile device be sure to check it hasn’t by default been disabled. Refer to the below screenshot that shows how to configure the module for mobile and tablet devices.
- How to hide prices for visitors in PrestaShop
- How to display subcategory products in parent category
- Changing Email Subject Translations “No Subject was found” PrestaShop
- Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form
- How to remove Newsletter Optins in PrestaShop Registration form
- How to Disable Backorder Email to Customer PrestaShop 1.6